Thursday, February 4, 2010

Traveling With My Nespresso Maker

I assume that this post will receive many jeers about my coffee disease, but here goes anyway.  We leave tonight for a week in Hawaii and I am looking forward to many great Kona coffees during our stay. However, I am still going to need a good base coffee maker for each morning and there are few coffees better than my Nespresso makers morning espresso shots. This is the first time I admit this publicly, but I recently purchased Nespresso's travel carrier and will be taking the whole system with me to Hawaii.

Perhaps even more embarrassing is the fact that this will be the second trip my Nespresso pod system has taken with me (I took it to Montana for Christmas as well.) What can I say, it is sometimes nice to have the comforts of home along for the ride and this system is easily packable. I just throw it over my arm and walk through the airport with my pet machine at my side. I get some looks when I go through security but it is all worth it.

I look forward to posting from Hawaii. I plan on doing one of the mom-and-pop coffee plantation tours while there and will report back with pictures and reviews. Until then, Mahalo.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

You really are a true addict - but it's actually a smart idea!

Have fun in Hawaii...jealous, I want to go back!

online pharmacy said...

hahaha you are a true coffee addict, I do the same as you in almost every travel.

Post a Comment